Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Recent Beauty Buys


These are some beauty products I have bought recently.




Mac eyeshadow in Fig. 1 and Fluidline in Feminine Edge from the Glamour Daze Collection.
The Pixiwoo sisters did a make-up look recently using these two products and I just had to get them as well. I did not own any purple eyeshadows yet, so I am so excited to try these out.
Mac Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
This is another product that I have been hearing a lot of great things about on Youtubeland.

Mac Concealer Palette in Light
I love concealer! This one by Mac is just temporarily available (at least in the Netherlands that is). This palette consist of 2 correctors (the yellow and pink tones) and 4 concealer shades.
Mac Mineralize Lipstick in Luxe Naturale
I have been looking for the perfect nude/beige shade forever. This one came close. It is not what I have been looking for exactly, but I will give it a try.

Chanel Chance Au Tendre
This has to be my favorite perfume of the moment. It is so fresh, girly and light scented. Perfect for spring and summer.
Essie (Left to Right): Turquoise and Caicos, Sand Tropez, Go Ginza and Avenue Maintain
I am beginning to develop an obsession with Essie nail polish. I love the quality, the finish, the colors, just about everything about them. They are definitely worth the price and I cannot wait to get more.

These were the beauty products I have bought over the last weeks. Comment down below on your recent beauty buys. What products do you guys recommend me buying?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment